Education and Academic Professional Experience
- 2010.9-Present Professor, Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Jilin University, China
- 2013.3-Present Adjunct Professor, Chemistry Department, University of Waterloo, Canada
- 2009.9-2010.9 Senior Research Associate, Nanoscale Superfluidity, Chemistry Department, University of Waterloo, Canada (with Profs. P.-N. Roy and R. J. Le Roy)
- 2007.9-2009.9 Research Associate, Quantum Molecular Dynamics, Chemistry Department, University of Waterloo, Canada (with Profs. P.-N. Roy and R. J. Le Roy)
- 2005.9-2007.8 Postdoctoral Fellow, Theoretical Physical Chemistry, Chemistry Department, University of Waterloo, Canada (with Prof. R. J. Le Roy)
- 2002.9-2005.7 Ph.D Student in Physical Chemistry, Institute of Theory and Computational Chemistry, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China (supervisor: Prof. Daiqian Xie)
- Determination of the potential energy surfaces (PESs) for the polyatomic molecules or weakly bound systems
- Exact full quantum calculation of the infrared or microwave spectra for small molecules or molecular clusters
- Development of Path Integral Monte-Carlo (PIMC) or Path Integral Molecular Dynamics (PIMD) methods
- Development of new method to calculate 1-D, 2-D IR spectra
- Simulations of the microscopic superfluidity in doped quantum solution
- Simulations of the IR spectra of aerosol in the atmosphere
Awards and Honours
- 2017 "Talents Cultivation Program" of Jilin University
- 2016 Tang Au-Chin Young Investigator Award in Theoretical Chemistry, Chinese Chemical Society
- 2014 Chemical Physics Letters Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing
- 2012 Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education of China.
- 2012 High-Level Innovative and Entrepreneurship Talent Program, Jilin Province.
- 2010 Scientific Research Foundation for Introduced Talents, Jilin University.
Address Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Jilin University, 2 Liutiao Rd., Chaoyang District, Changchun City, P. R. China
Post Code 130023
Office Room 202, Technical Building, North Qianwei Campus